Tuesday 24 July 2012

Dream come true


Mumbai ... It is the most crowded and popular city in INDIA....and some people come to stay in Mumbai...for pleasure or may be to get famous...and me, AISHA is one of them...if telling you about me in the beginning can be called as self-praised...so you’ll be aware in the middle...

Let us go in flashback...A place called heaven on earth-KASHMIR....I took a birth in this heaven...a very beautiful landscape...peace everywhere.....still and calm atmosphere...before I took my birth my father used to taunt my mother that he want boy this time as she was giving birth to girl again and again...but unfortunately I took birth...my father would not able to hear that he has become father of 6th girl child but reality cannot be ignored... therefore he murdered my mother for that...he started to hate me...for many years I lived in hell...the place which was considered heaven for other people now have become hell for me...when I grew up I ran away with my 5 sisters from that hell...and came to Delhi taking Rs.100/-...As they were not given proper food to eat before I born...so they could not last for long...one by one all left me in the crowd of this city...

Time was running very fast....as time never stop for anyone...it had also not stopped for me as well...I work very hard......worked as servant in many houses, and much more... I completed my education in Kendriya Vidhyalaya with the earnings I used to get from my household work. When I got to know who I am, I decided to achieve my goal which was to become radio jockey...as I wanted to spread my story in whole country through radio .I did very hard work.... as to chase our dreams one has to cross all obstacles... without obstacles one should not feel so proud after achieving success...

Even I was satisfied with this...I gave auditions...I roam here and there in search of job...but my fate was not with me. Wherever I went, the job had been given to someone else...one thing which had become very essential is that ‘STRUGGLE’....from beginning to now I have been struggling...and I have to struggle in future too...

One day, when I was in a rush to reach the place of audition....I saw a group of dogs fighting for a piece of chappati...a small piece of chappati,a hope for all dogs which can ease their hunger and which can save their lives. From that group one of the dog left that chappati, and ran away in search of another chappati in a hope that someday he will get his chappati and he will be one and only owner of that chappati..she thought that we all are like dogs fighting for the jobs (compared with chappati)...but outcome will be that no one will get it...so it is better to find another source through which I can spread my story...I find another source in writing a book.... I thought it will be a great idea...After couple of months...I completed my book...and it was published after some days....Now the book got its author’s name “AISHA” and book got its name as “STRUGGLE”

THIS WAY MY DREAM COME TRUE....ALTHOUGH I CHANGED THE SOURCE OF FULFILLING MY DREAM...BUT truly DREAMS GET FULFILL...BUT STRUGGLE WORD MUST BE USED NOT ONLY IN WRITING, IN YOUR LIFE TOO...THEN ONLY YOU CAN ACHIEVE SUCCESS...

No comments:

Post a Comment